River Table Epoxy Resin, UV Safe & Good for 2" Deep Pours
Crystal Clear River Table Epoxy Resin! Perfect for Large Castings like River tables and Floral Arrangements!
This product is a 3:1 mix. It is 100% polyamine based epoxy system that is designed for high gloss deep pour castings applications. This product will work beautifully with pigments and mica powders, or stand alone for a crystal clear water-like appearance.This epoxy system will cure rigid with a blush free, shiny high gloss finish. This product was specifically developed for large castings.
- Low viscosity (150cps.) bubble free
- Minimal shrinkage
- UV stabilized
- low exotherm.
Slow Cure, 36-48 hours at room temperature.
This resin can also be used for embedding as well as castings where typically micro-bubbles and heat are an issue. Cured specimens will be free of bubbles and have an optically clear appearance.
- Large castings (river table pours)
- Jewelry making
- Hobbyist and craft making
- Floral arrangements
- Fake water applications
- Waterproofing & sealing
- Slow cure (36-48 hours @ room temp.)
- UV stabilized
- Minimal exotherm
- Low viscosity at 150cps (close to water)
- Pot life of 240 minutes (150 grams)
- Acid, chemical, & moisture resistant
- Rigid, blush-free, high gloss finish
- Hardness shore - durometer scale d-88
- Heat resistant to 130c.
This is not a polyester
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
Wood Coat Clear Epoxy Resin for wood tabletop bar tops - 1 to 5 Gallon Kits
Cabosil Fumed Silica Powder Thickens Epoxy Resin - 1 Gallon